Smoothies on the GO
You can never go wrong with a smoothie, especially when you are in a rush and on the go. A smoothie is the right way to go.
Smoothies on the go-
Whether you are rushing to get the kids out the door in the morning ( this is me every single morning ), trying to finish running errands on the weekends, If you’re looking for the perfect snack to take on the road, or even on your daily morning commute, or running behind schedule. I know just the ingredients — and a few tips and tricks
5 minute smoothies-
Honestly, I can never get it right in the morning, I am constantly in a rush and on the go not to mention I have to be to work at 5:00 a.m. every morning so it can be hard to eat right or even eat anything at all. Making breakfast, or even stopping to get a bite to eat is a no go for me because there is nothing open. So making a smoothie to take with me on the go has been a life saver like no other. With five minutes to spare, a few ingredients and your favorite blender, you can easily make a fruity, colorful, not to mention pretty smoothie before you head out the door.
Here is a list of some smoothies that are quick and easy and oh so good you cannot go wrong with these smoothies:
- The Detox : 1 & 1/2 cup of strawberries 1/2 cucumber lemon squeeze, 1 cup water
- Juicing diet :1 cup pineapple, 1/2 green apple, 1/2 cucumber. 1 cup spinach, squeeze lemon
- Fine Apple: 2 cups pineapple, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup coconut water
- Candied apple: 1 whole green apple, 1 cup pineapple, 1 tbs honey, 1 cup almond milk
- Berry interesting: 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup almond milk
- Mango Berry: 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup mango 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 cup water
- Lavender lagoon: 1/2 cup blueberries 1 cup pineapple, 1 cup mango, 1 cup almond milk
- The Pink Panther : 1 cup strawberry, 1 cup pineapple, 1 cup almond milk
- The Fat burner: 1 half grapefruit, 1 cup pineapple, 1 whole green apple, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1 cup coconut water
- The perfect paradise: 1 cup strawberry, 1 cup pineapple, 1 cup coconut water, 1 cup almond milk
- Strawberries and cream: 2 cups strawberries, and 1 cup almond milk
- Mango madness:1 & 1/2 mango, 1/2 cup pineapple, 1 cup coconut water, 1/2 cup almond milk
- Mud mask: 1 cup pineapple, 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup coconut water
- Pina colada: 2 cups pineapple, 2 cups coconut water, squeeze of lemon
Anytime of the day-
Smoothies are a very quick and easy option for any time of the day, not just breakfast. You can carry one everywhere, to save for lunch or just have for a satisfying snack or a midnight treat. I use the personal Hamilton blender and it works wonders it is also perfect for on the go .
Go the smoothie way-
Go the smoothie way it is the healthiest, 5 minute way!
Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
available on : amazon